Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Stanza, San Francisco
BRING YOUR EVENTS TO LIFE Don’t let your fans miss a moment.
Hundreds of millions of page views, natural language processing, real-time user analytics, header bidding… these are just a few of the challenges we face at Stanza. To the consumer, Stanza is a seamless calendar integration, allowing users to sync their favorite interests and events such as concerts, sporting events, movie releases, esports, etc. With partners such as Warner Brothers, NBC Sports, CBS, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, and many more, Stanza is becoming the default way to embed and share calendars on the web.
We are redefining the purpose of a calendar with one core value in mind: Your Time Matters. This leads us to a larger vision to redefine the calendar as a dynamic service that helps you automatically find, remember and act on the things that you truly care about spending your time on. We provide intelligent recommendations for Stanza calendars based on the content of articles and pages across the web aligning with interests, utilizing advanced analytics.
If you would like to take this journey and make a difference, please read on.
Stanza is profitable and backed by top-tier venture investors and is headquartered in San Francisco.
What you will do
- Design and build highly scalable back-end systems
- Lead front-end development
- Contribute high-quality code to build products with security, reliability, availability, and scale
- Explore new technologies to support business needs (such as Neo4J, GraphQL, and Relay)
- Work with real-time analytics infrastructure (Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, etc)
- Identify and push efforts to improve automation
- Function well in a fast-paced, open, and bold culture and in a rapidly-changing environment
- Mentor, train, and lead by example
Who you are
- Full-Stack Engineer
- System architecture experience is a huge plus
- Experience with data stores such as MongoDB and SQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS, React.js
- Experience building resilient services
- Experience with Relay, Apollo, GraphQL, a plus
- Experience with AWS / cloud computing
- 7+ years experience with software development with back-end scaling challenges
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Exciting startup environment with a competitive salary plus equity
- Commuter reimbursements
- Catered lunches several times a week
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
How we got here At Stanza, we believe that time is your scarcest resource. We understand that every day you make a choice about how to spend your time, and who you want to spend it with. These choices are important, and sometimes it feels like you're catching up with yourself instead of actively deciding what to do. We've been there - we're former bankers, researchers, athletes, and generally busy people - we know the struggle. This is why we've come together to create a beautiful, seamless way for you to keep track of how you're managing your scarcest resource. We're making calendar manageable. We're putting you back in the driver's seat of your busy life, so that never again will you miss the events that truly matter.
Want to learn more about Stanza? Visit Stanza's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Platform
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Mark43, New York Office
Senior Full Stack Developer
TripleLift, New York
Systems Operations Engineer
The Linux Foundation, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior QA Engineer
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs, CO