Stanza, San Francisco, CA
BRING YOUR EVENTS TO LIFE Don’t let your fans miss a moment.
Hundreds of millions of pageviews, natural language processing, real-time user analytics, header bidding… these are just a few of the challenges we face at Stanza. To the consumer, Stanza is a seamless calendar integration, allowing users to sync their favorite interests and events such as concerts, sporting events, movie releases, esports, etc. With partners such as Warner Brothers, NBC Sports, CBS, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, and many more, Stanza is becoming the default way to embed and share calendars on the web.
We are redefining the purpose of a calendar with one core value in mind: Your Time Matters. This leads us to a larger vision to redefine the calendar as a dynamic service that helps you automatically find, remember and act on the things that you truly care about spending your time on. We provide intelligent recommendations for Stanza calendars based on the content of articles and pages across the web aligning with interests, utilizing advanced analytics.
If you would like to take this journey and make a difference, please read on.
Stanza is backed by top tier venture investors and is headquartered in San Francisco.
What you will do:
- Hands-on Technical Lead for the Engineering group
- Help scale microservices
- Help evaluate new technologies, code and prototype (POC)
- Review, design and build highly scalable and secure systems
- Performs deep-dive technical analysis, architecture and code reviews of large scale software
- Explore new technologies to support business needs (such as Neo4J, GraphQL and Relay)
- Work with real-time analytics infrastructure (Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, etc)
- Identify and push efforts to improve automation
- Function well in a fast-paced, small teams in rapidly-changing environment
Who you are:
- Technology thought-leader
- Full-Stack experience and likes to code >>> a MUST
- Experience with data stores such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and SQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS, React.js
- Experience building resilient services
- Experience with Relay, Apollo, Neo4j GraphQL, a plus
- Experience with AWS / cloud computing
- 10+ years experience with software development with back-end scaling challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Exciting startup environment with competitive salary with equity
- Commuter reimbursements
- Catered lunches several times a week
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
How we got here At Stanza, we believe that time is your scarcest resource. We understand that every day you make a choice about how to spend your time, and who you want to spend it with. These choices are important, and sometimes it feels like you're catching up with yourself instead of actively deciding what to do. We've been there - we're former bankers, researchers, athletes, and generally busy people - we know the struggle. This is why we've come together to create a beautiful, seamless way for you to keep track of how you're managing your scarcest resource. We're making calendar manageable. We're putting you back in the driver's seat of your busy life, so that never again will you miss the events that truly matter.
Want to learn more about Stanza? Visit Stanza's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams