SPAR - StepStone Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Junior Analyst
Solutions that span Private Markets
StepStone is looking for a detailed-orientated individual who will work for the StepStone Portfolio Analytics and Reporting team performing quarterly and annual analysis on numerous private equity funds. The applicant should have a solid understanding of finance, with strong analytical and writing skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor investment activity, performance benchmarking, and exposure analysis of leading private equity firms
- Review and reconcile quarterly reports, capital account statements, financial statements, and cash flows
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize data to prepare client deliverables (quarterly reports, annual presentations, etc.)
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using private equity market statistics and benchmark data
- Assist on specific projects to address client-related requests
- Assist with research and analysis for underlying fund amendments or extensions
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business preferred
- 1 - 2 years of full-time work experience preferred
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of financial accounting
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (cover letter required)
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence and adaptability
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage time in a detail oriented environment
- Follow up skills and acute attention to accuracy and detail are essential
- Team oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in global financial markets
- Strong work ethic
StepStone is a global private markets firm providing customized investment and advisroy solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world. With more than $230 billion of total capital allocations, including over $35 billion in assets under management, we cover the spectrum of opportunities in private markets across the globe. We prudently integrate fund investments, secondaries and co-investments across private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt to create solutions that are customized according to the objectives of any private markets investment program.
Want to learn more about StepStone? Visit StepStone's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.