SIRA - StepStone Infrastructure & Real Assets Senior Associate - Investment Operations
StepStone, Sydney, Australia
Solutions that span Private Markets
The Investment Operations Senior Associate of StepStone Infrastructure & Real Assets in Sydney will be responsible for delivering high quality financial and operational services to StepStone client accounts across the globe while maintaining a strong control environment. The role will work closely with the broader SIRA investment team in advising clients on investments in infrastructure and associated real asset sectors globally. The role is supported by and interacts closely with the Fund Accounting and Portfolio Analytics and Reporting shared services teams provided by the StepStone Group.
- Oversight of fund accounting and investment administration
- Investor reporting
- Performance reporting including IRR, yield and attribution calculations
- Management reporting
- Co-ordination and management of internal functional groups and third-party service providers
- Documenting, implementing, maintaining and improving firm wide internal controls processes
- Supporting the end to end investment processes including supporting relevant governance committees
Essential Candidate Attributes:
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle competing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Understand complex processes and synthesize them into easy to understand steps
- Attention to detail and pride in work product
- Taking ownership and accountability for quality deliverables
- Proactive in improving systems and processes
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience of 5 or more years within investment management, financial services or professional accounting services firm
- A Bachelor degree (or higher)
- CA or CPA qualified
Other Desired Skills/Attributes:
- Flexibility – StepStone is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation; all professionals are expected to perform multiple functions working in a global environment
- Promote and demonstrate a positive, team‐oriented attitude
- Flourish in a challenging, fast-paced, and professional environment with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs dictate
- Have a strong sense of integrity, behaving consistently with expressed values and ethical principles of StepStone
- Focus on specific goals and demonstrate a sense of personal growth, accountability and urgency for achieving results
StepStone is a global private markets firm providing customized investment and advisroy solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world. With more than $230 billion of total capital allocations, including over $35 billion in assets under management, we cover the spectrum of opportunities in private markets across the globe. We prudently integrate fund investments, secondaries and co-investments across private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt to create solutions that are customized according to the objectives of any private markets investment program.
Want to learn more about StepStone? Visit StepStone's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.