StepStone is a rapidly growing Global Private Markets firm who provides customized investment and advisory solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world. With $548 billion of total capital allocations, including $127 billion in AUM, we are highly diversified in the private markets across the globe and provide creative solutions to solve for the objectives of any investment program. With a culture built on entrepreneurialism, partnership and being a team within teams, our firm offers joiners the opportunity to think out loud, collaboratively.
StepStone Private Debt (“SPD”) is a global private debt investor with over $43bn in AUM/AUA including $22 billion of assets under management as of December 2021. SPD covers the breadth of the private debt market and constructs bespoke portfolios on a primary, secondary and co-investment basis. SPD focuses on two areas of the market: performing and non-performing debt across the corporate, real estate, and infrastructure sectors. SPD is a subsidiary of the StepStone Group, a global private markets firm specializing in Private Equity, Infrastructure, Private Credit and Real Estate.
Middle Office Loan Settlement Senior Analyst will be responsible for allocating / settling private corporate loans, managing capital calls and monitor cash across multiple private debt investment funds. Middle Office Loan Settlement Senior Analyst will be in contact with professionals across the company and will work closely with team members in other StepStone offices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Allocate loans to relevant Classes in accordance with the Allocation Policy
- Treasury (Cash management including capital call / distribution management)
- Calculate trade related FX hedges and Swaps
- Assist with managing credit and leverage facilities, including arranging borrowing and repayments
- Work closely with number of external loan managers, Administrators and Custodians
- Assist in ad-hoc report production for a variety of our portfolios and ensuring quality thereof, internal as well as external coordination regarding the content of the individual reports
- Monitor data quality and ensure bookings are recorded in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Assist the team with day-to-day operations of private debt platform
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
For the position at hand, we seek applicants with 2-3 years’ work experience and a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier college or university. The following factors will be a benefit for the potential candidates:
- Relevant Degree / Masters
- Demonstrates commitment, accuracy and attention to detail, even in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Middle office experience in an asset manager preferred
- Prior exposure to cash management, credit lines and FX instructions preferred
- Experience with Private Debt asset class a plus
- Highly motivated with a passion for the industry
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Good analytical skills with a flair for processes as well as good IT skills
- Takes initiative and ownership of responsibilities assigned
- Ability to prioritize activities while working on multiple projects and achieve target deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Other Desired Skills/Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility—StepStone is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization; all professionals are expected to perform multiple functions
- Promote and demonstrate a positive, team‐oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs
Working out of 23 offices in 14 countries, StepStone has a truly global viewpoint. As people are our biggest asset, we offer resources to help our employees reach their full potential. Our principles are based on integrity, transparency, respect and creativity, which together define how we do business.
When you choose to work at StepStone, you'll find a group of professionals who are passionate about anticipating changes, solving problems and working together to make it all happen. Our integrated global team shares insights into how managers think and operate, as well as how they might perform.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
At StepStone, diversity, equity and inclusion are an integral part of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees and allows them to be heard, regardless of title or tenure.
Your employment will also be subject to various firm policies and guidelines, including return to workplace guidelines for your office (which require, where legally permitted, all U.S. employees to have their vaccinations against COVID-19 up to date in order to enter one of our offices or attend a firm-sponsored event).
StepStone is a global private markets firm providing customized investment and advisroy solutions to some of the most sophisticated investors in the world. With more than $230 billion of total capital allocations, including over $35 billion in assets under management, we cover the spectrum of opportunities in private markets across the globe. We prudently integrate fund investments, secondaries and co-investments across private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt to create solutions that are customized according to the objectives of any private markets investment program.
Want to learn more about StepStone? Visit StepStone's website.
File hosting service