Strava, San Francisco, CA
Strava's mobile app and website connect millions of runners and cyclists through the sports they love
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this Role
We are seeking a detail oriented and passionate Production Designer for a full-time position. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a meticulous attention to detail. You’ll work with both brand and product design to create pixel perfect designs. An organized individual with structured files is essential to the workflow. The position requires deliverables to be provided under sometimes tight deadlines — strong communication skills are a must, as well as coolness under pressure, problem solving, attention to detail, the ability to be flexible with change.
- Spec layouts with pixel level detail
- Be a stellar communicator who can take direction from others
- Demonstrable web/mobile design skills with a strong portfolio
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Support team in creation of online marketing materials
- Successfully take projects from start to finish (concept, design, creation)
- Perform maintenance tasks for ongoing projects (update content, create graphics, etc)
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years in brand/art/visual design experience.
- Possess a strong understanding of visual design and web typography
- Approach each project with passion, dedication, and creativity
- Produce consistent, clean, and compelling designs, icons, and graphics
- Have excellent proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
Please include a link to your portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process and indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and / or weight.
Strava is composed of dedicated, fun-loving individuals, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. And it feels like we’re onto something big. Millions of athletes are already on Strava, with thousands more joining every day, and we’ve assembled an awesome team to keep us growing all around the world.