Creative Operations Manager, Regional Programs
Strava, Dublin, Ireland
Strava's mobile app and website connect millions of runners and cyclists through the sports they love
About the role
We are looking for a Creative Operations Manager to support our regional marketing teams. This position will run a portfolio of brand creative projects and programs that will elevate the Strava brand in our global athlete community. The role reports into the creative operations team, and will expand influence across multiple teams in brand, marketing, CRM, localization and product.
You’ll partner with cross functional teams to establish efficient ways of working and effective communication channels, while maintaining a balanced velocity in our pipeline. You’ll be the liaison our global and regional creative teams, and help scale the creative operations practice at Strava as we grow. We are looking for a self motivated, driven candidate who is adaptable, excited to dive in and help solve problems, and who can work independently while also excelling in a highly collaborative team culture.
This is a full time position located in our Dublin office.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Support regional marketing teams to manage workflow and creative production.
- Facilitate timely and successful execution of project deliverables.
- Manage capacity planning and third party resources.
- Evaluate project pipeline and make recommendations for scale.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to draft project scope and constraints.
- Identify process improvements and drive change.
- Establish and maintain coordinated project schedules.
- Identify and communicate key milestones and team blockers.
- Maintain clear cross functional alignment on scope and deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
- Identify areas of risk and action solutions to mitigate.
- Onboard and manage consultants and agency partnerships.
- Draft service agreements.
- Facilitate communication and track progress between agency partners and cross functional teams.
- Schedule team review meetings, set agendas and document and action items.
- Facilitate partner feedback.
- Document and communicate ongoing project updates with leadership.
We're excited about you because you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of project or program management experience with strong communication skills.
- Experience with marketing and brand creative projects in a cross-functional environment.
- The ability to maintain high level objectives while handling the small details.
- The ability to work both independently and in a collaborative setting with globally distributed teams across various time zones.
- A track record of leading multiple work streams and projects.
- The capacity to prioritize and streamline workflows while seeking and facilitating feedback.
- A familiarity with the essential functions of design and project management software and best practices.
- A passion for process, and an inventive attitude to problem solving.
- Experience in a digital startup environment (preferred but not required).
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Strava is composed of dedicated, fun-loving individuals, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. And it feels like we’re onto something big. Millions of athletes are already on Strava, with thousands more joining every day, and we’ve assembled an awesome team to keep us growing all around the world.
Want to learn more about Strava? Visit Strava's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.