Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
Stride Health, San Francisco
See jobs at Stride Health
Here's what you'll get to do everyday:
- Design, build and improve our AWS infrastructure using Terraform and cloud-native strategies
- Continually improve our DevOps practices and processes across the organization (fast feedback, infrastructure as code, system-level focus, and fast delivery cadence)
- Scoping of projects and measuring success, iterating based on feedback.
- Maintain high engineering and security standards
- Participate in system design discussions
- Work cross-functionally to develop and build systems with reliability and scalability in mind
Here's the experience we're looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in a DevOps, platform, or application engineering role
- Experience with AWS and cloud infrastructure (EC2, ECS, VPC, RDS, ElastiCache, etc)
- Experience with Terraform and infrastructure as code practices
- Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Proficiency in Python and Boto3 for scripting and system administration.
- Experience with CICD pipelines (ideally CircleCI)
- Experience designing, building, and securing containerized workloads
And it's extra cool if you have any of this experience:
- An understanding of Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience working with Node.JS, TypeScript
- Proficiency in Python for backend and API development
- An understanding of cloud and application security
- Postgres database management and operation experience
- Experience with Lambda and Serverless architectures
- Experience building scalable, testable ETL systems
- Experience working within a microservice environment
About Stride Health
WHAT IS STRIDE HEALTH? Simple tools to save you money and manage your healthcare. Everyone deserves a smart way to protect your health – and your wallet – without breaking a sweat. That’s why we do the tricky calculus for you. In minutes we’ll enroll you in your most cost-effective health plan, minimize your taxes and maximize your take-home pay as an independent worker or part-time employee. If that wasn’t enough, our personal advisors will navigate the details for you whenever you need us!
Want to learn more about Stride Health? Visit Stride Health's website.
The best bed for better sleep