Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a freelance audio and video editor for ongoing podcast series. Individual will be responsible for recording, editing, mixing/finishing weekly podcasts. Ideal candidate will have experience in audio editing -- for podcast, radio, etc -- and video editing experience as well. Candidate must be familiar with audio editing software Audition, and Adobe Premiere.
This role will be a freelance.
• Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing, and edit.
• Publish podcasts as needed.
• Help create social assets for podcasts, (Audiograms, Instagram Posts, Snapchat posts)
• Video editing, often multicam, to make a video cut of podcast. (Adobe Premiere)
• Maintain Schedule of Studio Use
• Basic data entry to track podcast performance
• Experience in video editing (Premiere), audio editing (Audition), Microsoft Outlook, photoshop a plus
• Positive attitude, solution-oriented outlook, and collaborative approach to every project.
• Close attention to detail.
• Must be able to work independently when needed.
• Bonus if experience using a camera switcher.
WE ARE ARTISTS.
WE ARE ENTERTAINERS.
WE ARE GLOBAL.
Studio71 is THE global media company for creators. We are the fastest growing digital network, with 7-billion monthly views and the most engaged audiences anywhere. Our very select family of talent allows us to develop deep relationships with a rare focus, redefining what is possible for brand partners and creators alike.