Frontend Developer Needed to Support Luxury Automotive Solutions
Position to be stationed in Montvale, NJ, working closely with colleagues in NJ and Germany.
Full-time based employment with competitive NYC market rates and benefits.
Who You Are: Sulzer US is looking for a Frontend Software Developer to help build and create high-impact, scalable, interactive features for our products and as part of our service offerings. You will work collaboratively with a team of software developers and project managers to analyze user requirements and drive the implementation and release of features and updates. When in front of a screen, you’ve got the forte for writing clean, readable and maintainable code. With a hunger for all things tech, you will bring an open mind to learning new things as well as a fresh perspective.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Experience with frontend programming languages such as:
- Working knowledge of modern UI frameworks including React and Angular
- General understanding of algorithms and data structure
- Ability to use critical thinking and sound judgement
- Passion for UX/UI
- Experience interfacing with APIs
- Working knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Great communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
Within Your First Month You’ll:
- Learn about Sulzer US, our business model and product and service offerings
- Ramp up on our technology stack through peer-led training sessions
- Begin to write internal documentation for your work so teams are looped in on the latest updates
- Complete and deploy your first assigned project
- Contribute ideas, ask questions, and raise concerns when encountering challenges
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Feel more comfortable navigating our tech stack and continuously leverage your team members to help fill in any gaps of understanding
- Work collaboratively with your manager to identify areas for personal growth and create a plan to improve
- Own major areas of an application or project that you have been assigned
Within Your First Year You’ll:
- Create trusting relationships with our clients, helping to establish Sulzer US as a go-to partner
- Exhibit a strong understanding of all aspects of the systems that you work on
- Collaborate with developers and project managers to define priorities and set delivery goals
- Proactively provide and implement recommendations to improve the quality and stability of our applications
- Contribute to Sulzer US’ continuous improvement initiative by bringing fresh ideas and the energy to bring our team to the next level
What are the benefits of joining our team?
At Sulzer US, we take ultimate pride in our employees! By choosing a career at Sulzer US, you gain the perks of choosing from three comprehensive medical plans to fit your needs, as well as receiving accrual-based PTO days, paid sick leave, flexible work hours, and a parental leave program. Enjoy a laid-back workplace with casual dress attire, ticket and event discount savings, and company celebrations – both in and out of the office! We provide continuous learning and development opportunities, 401(k) plans, and an employee referral program because we’re always looking for great people to join the team!
About Sulzer US
We're a dynamic & innovative startup delivering cloud, big data, & user experience solutions to industry-leading clients.