- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You are a hard-working, team player
- Highly detail oriented and meticulous
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment for part or all of your shift (10 to 40 degrees constantly)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8-10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Working Conditions:
- Regularly required to stand and walk for at least 8 hours per day
- This position will be bending at the waist and neck, raising items above the shoulders, repetitive hand usage, pushing and pulling items, twisting at the waist and neck, walking, grasping with light and firm force and reaching for items frequently
- Frequent environmental exposures to cold and water, refrigerated work environment
- The individual must be able to transport up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds on occasion
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color recognition and ability to adjust focus
- We offer medical, dental, life-insurance, and vision after 60 days of employment
- Start-up environment with arcades, ping-pong, and foosball
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Compensation Details: $14 per hour. Annual reviews. Massive opportunity for growth if you are a high performer! 40+ hours per week and paid on an hourly basis.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14.00 /hour
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Editor (Washington), TIME
Time Inc., Washington, D.C.
Management, Raw Charge (Tampa Bay Lightning) - Contract
Vox Media, Remote
CheddarU Student Correspondent
Cheddar, New York
[Freelance] Plus Listing Photographer
Archive Producer, “Explained” on Netflix - Contract
Vox Media, NY