What you'll do:
- Maintain accurate inventory balances by executing proper storage, FEFO, movement, consumption, and counting processes
- Complete accurate inventory count sheets and inventory adjustments.
- Key appropriate inventory adjustments to add, modify, or delete inventory in NAV system to ensure ongoing accuracy.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts as directed by the supervisor, and as scheduled and investigate and/or correct any issues they arise.
- Perform item set up procedures in a timely manner.
- Reconcile physical and system records for operations and procurement team.
- Perform location and product verification tasks as required.
- Monitor and react to issues with products on hold in the QC hold area.
- Assist in inventory month end physical count process.
- Analyze pick and put away error data to determine root causes with the supervisor of Inventory Supervisor.
- Assist management with product staging and warehouse layout.
- Encourage teams to drive safety awareness such as ensure formal risk assessments are conducted, hazards are closed, incidents investigated and communicated.
- Maintain safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures. Report any hazardous conditions to the assigned supervisor or safety team.
- Help to implement and enforce new processes put in place by management.
Who you are and why you're right for us:
- Ability to read and follow written and/or verbal instructions accurately in English
- Able to score 90% or better in written inventory skill set test.
- Experience with inventory management software (i.e. Nav) preferred
- Recent experience in operating stand up forklift preferred or ability to receive forklift certification
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and flexibility required
- Intermediate math and computer skills are required
- Ability to follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a variety of schedules and overtime as needed
- Ability to work independently and or in group settings, with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work in a refrigerated environment, 10-40 degrees Fahrenheit
What types of shifts you may be working:
- Approximately 40+ hours per week.
- Multiple Day Shifts are available:
- Fri-Tue 7am-4pm
- Wed-Sun 7am-4pm
- Thurs-Mon 6am-3pm
- Wed-Sun 3pm-11:30pm
Why should you work with us?:
- Quality health and wellness benefits, paid partially by the company. We offer medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, and life insurance for qualified employees.
- We help you save for retirement with our 401(k) + company match.
- You'll work hard, but we'll make sure you're rewarded for it through our company sponsored events and employee recognition programs.
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited paid time off (Need time off? Take it, the work will be here when you get back)
- Access to our weekly internal Farmer's Market, where you can take home free quality produce and pantry items.
- 50% discount of our subscription service
- Opportunity to grow your skill set and work with some of the industry's top professionals
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
22 Active Jobs
Minimalist makeup and skincare