What you'll be doing:
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally Office 365, G Suite by Google Cloud, Slack, Zoom Meeting, etc.
- Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications (Apple Macintosh Laptops/Desktops)
- Eager problem-solver who listens to employees and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Knowledge about computer hardware, cables, connections and basic software
- Ability to do electronics troubleshooting, analyzing information, good judgment in making decisions
- Exceptional client/customer service skills, equipment maintenance, ability to report work-related issues to management must maintain confidentiality, quality focus, results-driven, supply management, ability to multitask, attention to detail and good oral and written communication skills
Who you are, and why you're right for us:
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizing skills their work load using tools like MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and office equipment.
- MUST be Pursuing a IT related degree or training
- Preferred 1-2 years working in Technical support positions
- Experience in small, high-growth companies is desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Unreal Engine 4
Magic Leap, Inc., Seattle, WA, Sunnyvale, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ)