What you'll do:
- Implement, and oversee all SOPs, SSOPs and GMPs for our production center.
- Train team members in basic food safety practices, both preventative and responsive and coach the team in understanding risk and categorizing it according to likelihood and severity.
- Create and conduct process audits.
- Provide technical expertise to teams.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Verifying attendance for team/teams responsible for overseeing.
- Delegate work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Could be part of witness on any documents of disciplinary but not issuing write ups.
- Working with other departments making sure all work gets done and give other leads support as needed.
- Able to work with ERP preferable with NAV
- Will conduct the daily checklist, EOS and shift hand off.
- Assist in developing and implementing visual controls in all storage locations.
- Eliminate bottle necks and obsolete or excess material (FIFO).
- Assists in defining storage and material handling requirements, and ability to integrate and align physical processes with systematic processes.
- Resolve inventory issues as a result of operational inefficiencies
- Exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivate others to perform well.
- Maintain safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Encourage teams to drive safety awareness such as ensure formal risk assessments are conducted, hazards are closed, incidents investigated and communicated.
Who you are and why you're right for us:
- Experience with inventory management software (i.e. Nav) preferred
- Recent experience in operating stand up forklift preferred or ability to receive forklift certification
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and flexibility required
- Intermediate math and computer skills are required
- Ability to follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a variety of schedules and overtime as needed
- Ability to work independently and or in group settings, with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work in a refrigerated environment, 10-40 degrees Fahrenheit
What types of shifts you may be working:
- Approximately 40+ hours per week.
- Sun - Thurs 3:30pm - 1:00am
- Weekend availability is required.
- Some overtime may be required.
Why should you work with us?:
- Quality health and wellness benefits, paid partially by the company. We offer medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, and life insurance for qualified employees.
- We help you save for retirement with our 401(k) + company match.
- You'll work hard, but we'll make sure you're rewarded for it through our company sponsored events and employee recognition programs.
- Paid Holidays
- Access to our weekly internal Farmer's Market, where you can take home free quality produce and pantry items.
- 50% discount of our subscription service
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Copywriter - Brand