What you will do:
- Work with our Marketing team to uncover important data to inform optimization and user growth efforts.
- Instrument conversion funnels within Google Analytics and report on funnel metrics.
- Drive data-driven hypotheses and formulate new tests to grow acquisition.
- Partner with the Marketing team to design, deploy and measure incrementality testing.
- Partner with the Marketing team to design, deploy and evolve measurement frameworks for new channels.
- Inform attribution modeling.
- Own key Marketing dashboards to report out performance on paid and organic channels, inclusive of web performance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years of experience working in an analytics capacity.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other Analytics tools, measuring and reporting on performance marketing campaigns including ROI, conversion, channel performance, funnel metrics and attribution.
- Ability to use data analysis for storytelling and turning data into actionable insights.
- A/B testing and reporting
- Proficient in Excel (SQL is a plus)
Personality and Values:
- Ready to Grow: The BI team is the engine driving Sun Basket's stupendous growth, and you are eager and ready for this job to get bigger over time.
- Problem Solver: You have the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusions.
- Effective Communication: Present and communicate analysis to stakeholders in order to drive business decisions.
- Passion for Food: Sun Basket brings healthy nutritious meals to thousands of people every week. Ideally, you like food and are excited to be part of that.
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Marketing Manager
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Growth - Business Operations
Samsara, San Francisco
Account Based Marketing Consultant
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Consumer Insights Manager
Harry’s, Harry's, UK
Social Media Fellow
Democracy Now!, New York, NY
Social Video Strategist
Fullscreen, New York, NY