What you'll do:
- Maintain accurate inventory balances by executing proper storage, FEFO, movement, consumption, and counting processes.
- Key appropriate inventory adjustments to add, modify, or delete inventory in NAV system to ensure ongoing accuracy.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts as directed by the supervisor, and as scheduled and investigate and/or correct any issues they arise.
- Perform location and product verification and execute staging procedures in a timely manner.
- Verify physical and system records for operations and procurement team.
- Communicate and monitor issues with products in the QC hold area.
- Assist in inventory month end physical count process.
- Analyze pick and put away error data to determine root causes with the Inventory Supervisor.
- Maintain safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures. Report any hazardous conditions to the assigned supervisor or safety team.
- Help to implement and enforce new processes put in place by management.
Who you are and why you're right for us:
- Ability to read and follow written and/or verbal instructions accurately in English
- Able to score 90% or better in written inventory skill set test.
- Experience with inventory management software (i.e. Nav) preferred
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and flexibility required
- Intermediate math and computer skills are required
- Must have prior experience using RF Scanner Gun and pallet jack.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines while work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work variety of schedules and overtime as needed
- Can work independently and or in group settings, with minimal supervision
What else should you know:
- It's cold and we work in a refrigerated environment. You must be able to work in a cold environment for part or all of your shift. We keep our distribution center at -10- to 40 degrees constantly.
- You must be able to transport up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds on occasion.
- This job is physical. As a Team Member, you will be bending at the waist & neck, raising items above your shoulders, experience repetitive hand usage, pushing & pulling items, twisting at the waist and neck, walking, grasping with light & firm force, and reaching for items frequently.
- You're comfortable on your feet. You must be able to walk and/or stand for 8-10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
What types of shifts you may be working:
- Approximately 40 hours per week.
- Some overtime may be required.
- Weekend availability is a must.
- Schedule: Thursday-Monday 6:00am-2:30pm and Thurs-Mon 4:00pm-12:30am
Why you should work with us:
- We offer a competitive salary and we offer plenty of opportunity to grow and earn more.
- Quality health and wellness benefits, paid partially by the company. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for qualified employees.
- We help you save for retirement with our 401(k) + company match.
- You'll work hard, but we'll make sure you're rewarded for it through our company sponsored events and employee recognition programs.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Access to our weekly internal Farmer's Market, where you can take home free quality produce and pantry items.
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.