What you'll do:
- Design, test and iterate on automated email flows focused on improving lead conversion.
- Develop and maintain a clear testing plan and calendar to improve on existing results.
- Plan and execute seasonal prospect email marketing campaigns.
- Manage all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition, Design and Content teams to create high-performing creative assets and develop a coordinated testing strategy.
- Ability to evaluate and give feedback on creative materials such as photography, design layouts and copy. Be willing and able to fill short copywriting gaps by writing your own copy when necessary.
- Create clear customer segments and manage lists, deliverability in accordance to CAN-SPAM law.
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click, conversion rates and test results and be able to present them. This includes data download, manipulation and interpretation.
Who you are and why you're right for us:
- 2+ years in Email/CRM or Lifecycle Management.
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with at least one email marketing software platform.
- Ability to build email templates quickly and accurately.
- High attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Knowledge of email performance and deliverability metrics and calculations, Excel skills for analytics purposes and data manipulation.
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity.
- A/B testing experience and some HTML experience is preferred.
- Passionate about Sun Basket’s mission and motivated to establish our brand
- Bachelor’s degree required.
About Sun Basket
About us Sun Basket is a healthy meal delivery service offering fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy recipes delivered to your door weekly. Choose your meals each week or opt into a menu plan, including Paleo, Gluten-Free and Vegetarian options. Sun Basket makes it easy to cook delicious meals, eat clean, and feel great. Sun Basket sources seasonal produce from the best West Coast farms and responsibly-raised, sustainable meats and seafood. Our packaging is 100% recyclable and you can even return the materials to us, free, so we can recycle and reuse them. Most recipes are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less, with pre-measured ingredients making it even easier to cook. Since we only send you what you need, there’s less waste and clutter from unused herbs, sauces and spices. Our lead chef was the executive chef at a James Beard award-winning restaurant, and she has a talent for combining the best seasonal produce with globally-inspired flavors to create nourishing meals that are balanced, healthy and delicious.
Want to learn more about Sun Basket? Visit Sun Basket's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos