Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
This role is both leadership and hands-on, carrying the responsibility of managing the day-to-day security technologies, technology governance, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, and key defenses. This also includes developing and delivering security performance and operational metrics, as well as managing the Security Operations team.
The ideal candidate will maintain and enhance a consistent and reliable operational security environment and a proactive security monitoring approach in support of leadership expectations and strategic objectives. The candidate must be a highly skilled and technical individual who is able to strategically guide program direction and manage a team.
- Assist in defining the long range security vision
- Support ongoing security compliance, audit, and certification programs (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, SOC2)
- Define secure configuration standards for technologies
- Generate security-relevant metrics
- Oversee and enhance the vulnerability management program
- Lead network security architecture function
- Manage the critical vulnerability remediation process and drive rapid corrective actions
- Design enterprise-wide information security organizational processes
- Manage the SIEM and supporting response processes
- Lead research into new security technologies and solutions
- 10+ years of operations experience, preferably in security
- Working knowledge of PCI and HIPAA
- Experience mitigating real world security threats and evaluating / implementing solutions
- Understanding of network security
- Experience setting strategic direction and overseeing capability development
- Understanding of security within a public cloud environment (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
Nice to Haves
- Application security knowledge
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Security Engineer, Product
Pinterest, San Francisco
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Monzo, London, UK
Industry X - Digital Twin and Digital Thread Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Staff Fullstack Engineer
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA