Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
SurveyMonkey is seeking a highly motivated, data-driven online marketer to help drive our SEO efforts. You will play a lead role in the development, implementation, and optimization of various SEO initiatives all across the globe.
This is a critical role that is integral to the marketing organization including high-level visibility and interaction with our executive management team. In this role you must be able to handle several different tasks concurrently.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical to effectively measure and manage the campaigns and who will relentlessly seek to improve and optimize the programs. You must to have solid communication skills and the capability to effectively report on strategy, tactics, and performance.
- Manage SEO campaigns through keyword research, targeted content development, on-page optimizations.
- Develop SEO marketing and content strategy and evolve it with industry trends.
- Lead technical SEO, domestically and internationally.
- Run creation of landing pages to support SEO.
- Define and deliver organic acquisition campaigns - from concept to launch, tying together marketing, product and data to deliver results at scale.
- Manage relationships with partners and external agencies.
- Define goals, build strategies to grow organic traffic and revenue.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of the company’s marketing plan.
- Communicate technical SEO aspects in a simple manner to non-technical product partners.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the organization.
- BA/BS degree from credible university
- Minimum of 3+ years of success running enterprise SEO campaigns in-house or at an agency.
- Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem.
- Experience working with SEO tools like BrightEdge, SearchMetrics or Conductor.
- Expert level experience with Google Analytics or Omniture.
- A standout colleague and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data driven and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with and manage external vendor/partner relationships including negotiating contracts and terms.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with contending priorities and tight deadlines.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Education Product Marketing Lead
littleBits, New York, NY
Digital Marketing Manager, okta.com
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Partner Marketing Manager
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Director of Offline Marketing
Casper, New York
Marketing Assistant - Durham
Yelp, Durham, NC
Director, Corporate Communications
littleBits, New York, NY