Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Our name: SurveyMonkey. It’s memorable. It’s recognized. It’s the world’s leading survey platform. And—let's not overlook the obvious—it has the word Monkey in it. Our brand is 20 million people strong thanks to savvy marketers who know how to connect with all kinds of audiences. From online and product marketers to communications gurus, our marketing team champions our customers to build brand awareness, launch new products, and keep the business humming. Jazzed? We are too—drop us a line and pitch us your personal value prop!
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Marketing Writer (6-month contract) to join our Content team. The ideal candidate has experience developing high-performing marketing content to attract and engage consumer audiences.
This role will primarily produce short-form copy for emails and web pages along with adjusting existing English-language copy for an international audience. (Your work will be translated—and seen around the world!) To thrive in this position, you must be able to meet quick turnaround times, communicate effectively, and work well in a collaborative environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a writer who is interested in working closely with Growth, Localization, Product, and Product Marketing teams.
- Help execute the overall content experience for online marketing channels to support new brand and marketing efforts
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Growth, Marketing, Product, Localization) to align content development and execution with key business objectives
- Partner with design to create marketing assets in a variety of formats, mostly emails, but may also include web pages, blog posts, and more
- Champion content best practices and maintain style guide standards
- 2-4 years of marketing writing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative working style
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of SEO best practice
- Producing copy for email marketing, mobile web pages, or apps
- Writing in English for international markets
- Knowledge of JIRA or other project management systems for tracking work
Please include at least 2 short-form writing samples, such as a display ad or marketing email, with your resume.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
City Marketing Lead - Gulf Coast
Lyft, Houston, TX
Senior Marketing Business Analyst
Lumosity, San Francisco
TV, OOH, Print and Direct Mail Channel Lead
BarkBox, New York, NY
Nordic Growth Lead
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Manager, Originals Series Publicity - US Hispanic
Netflix, Los Angeles, California