Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for silver-tongued salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job's for you!
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific territory or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents SurveyMonkey and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities. You will generate and close new and cross-sell business from of our largest customers and prospects (i.e. P&G, IBM, Facebook, HP, AT&T, Microsoft, etc). The role will require the ability to conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
We look for strong team players that are hungry, nimble and intelligent and with a consistent track record of driving and owning complex, larger strategic deals with Fortune 1000 companies. Typical deal sizes range from $100k - $300k.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Strong leadership skills ability and desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Outside Sales Representative - Cheyenne
Townsquare Interactive, Cheyenne, WY
Peloton, Plano, TX
Accounts Receivable/Renewals Specialist - Sydney
Qualtrics , Sydney
Sales Associate Program (HEADQUARTERS)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Account Executive - Columbus