Customer Engagement Representative with Italian
People go bananas to work here.
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every single day, we help our 15 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
- Collaborate with customers by phone and email to identify opportunities to make every user successful. This involves onboarding new Platinum customers via phone as needed, troubleshooting issues or answering general queries, and recommending or explaining product and service features that are best suited to the customer’s needs
- Actively contact customers to provide tips/analysis on their accounts
- Successfully resolve complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and actively adapts to needs of queue & service levels
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary; file bug reports
- Work with engineering teams to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience and/or prevent or resolve issues
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services
- Contribute to the identification and development of opportunities to expand self-help in the application
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for an Internet or e-commerce company
- World-class customer service focus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in customer operations activities
- Flexibility with shift times
- Fluent in Italian
Please note: As writing and communication skills are imperative, all candidates for this role/job class will be required to complete a writing exercise as part of the interview process. We will respect any reasonable request for accommodation associated with this exercise.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Ambassador - Southport Avenue
Lush Cosmetics, Chicago, Illinois, United States
E-bike Rider Care Representative Germany
Specialized, Holzkirchen-Foching, Germany
Floor Leader - The Summit at Fritz Farm
Lush Cosmetics, Lexington, KY, USA
Associate, Customer Support
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Sales Specialist (Part-Time/Full-Time) - New York
rag & bone, New York, NY
Brand Ambassador/Retail Associate - SF
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ