Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job for you!
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific territory. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities. The role will require the ability to conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, and procurement/legal contract reviews.
We look for strong team players that are hungry, nimble, and have a consistent track record of driving and closing Mid-market level deals.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified territory or list of accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 2+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Sweden
Wizeline, Sydney, Australia
Account Manager, China & Hong Kong
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
Head of Strategy & Business Development
Callisto, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Mid-Market Accounts (East)
Twilio, Atlanta, New York City
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.