SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
About the Team
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
As a Staffing Manager for our recruiting team, you're charged with finding people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and a passion for what they do to SurveyMonkey. You're responsible for managing a team of recruiters, while also running full life cycle recruiting. You are creative and driven, have excellent communication skills and you are adept at developing relationships with employees, candidates and hiring managers. You are proactive at developing recruiting strategies, innovative at finding and engaging target talent and skilled at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you lead the entire candidate process and serve as a role model for the Team. You prioritize team resources and manage performance metrics to achieve hiring targets while optimizing for client and candidate experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a recruiting search firm or in-house staffing, with people management experience.
- Ability to take initiative, drive projects and solve complex problems.
- Ability to develop employees and maximize performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Acts as a role model; demonstrated personal accountability, integrity and credibility.
- Strategic thinker; ability to deliver significant impact as a business leader.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Run full cycle recruiting process with a focus on non-technical roles
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of exceptional Talent Acquisition professionals
- Create and implement a staffing business strategy, which includes an annual hiring plan that emphasizes the quality and diversity of hires; focus on process efficiency, client management, and candidate satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Finance and HR Business Partners Manage to ensure Staffing objectives are met
- Help drive innovation and process improvements across the recruiting organization
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Coconut Grove
Warby Parker, Miami, FL
Food Prep and Packing Team Member (Green Chef) FT/PT
HelloFresh, USA - Aurora
Optician, Las Olas
Warby Parker, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Assembly and Testing Technician
Zipline, South San Francisco, CA
Associate Technical Consultant - Customer Support
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Banking Operations Analyst - Card Operations