SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey is hiring software engineers who have a passion for solving complex and interesting problems. As a Software Engineer on our newly formed Dublin payments team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the software services that handles our global payments. You will also be working closely with other product teams to ensure their current and future payments requirements are always met.
What you will be doing
- You will work as part of the payments engineering team, building and maintaining the payments platform both frontend and backend.
- You will work with our internal web platform (based on React, Node, GraphQL, monorepo) which is designed to provide a customer-centric, resilient and well-documented platform for engineers to use when building user experiences.
- You will have top-to-bottom ownership of new features, from inception, through writing readable and extensible code, unit tests, and keeping tabs on post-release metrics.
- You will participate in our Agile development process including participating in sprint planning and code reviews.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2+ years of programming experience
- Experience with Webpack and using style guides with Eslint or Flake8
- Demonstrable ability to optimize front-end UI functionality to ensure web applications are rendered consistently and efficiently in cross-browser, cross-device, international environments
- Experience integrating with payment systems is a definite plus
- Ability to work in agile environments with frequent deployments using Docker and TeamCity
- Strong communication skills used to collaborate closely with peers, instill a culture of code reviews
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic; willing to go the extra mile when it's crunch time
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Development Engineer - Web
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Lead Engineer - Interior
Sr.Director/Director, Data Science
Lucid, New York
Machine Learning Engineer
Liftoff, Palo Alto
Front End Developer
Software Engineer - Machine Learning