Business Development Representative - GetFeedback
SurveyMonkey, San Francisco
People go bananas to work here.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is. GetFeedback joined the SurveyMonkey family in September 2019.
The Business Development Representative plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, revenue growth and customer success objectives. We’re seeking high-energy, driven professionals with a strong business savviness and natural sales instincts. As a Business Development Representative you will act as part of a Sales Team. Hunting new business and uncovering potential growth initiatives. The ideal candidate should be curious and eager to advance their career in sales.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Partner with Marketing to execute lead generation campaigns
- Partner with Sales to help build pipeline and develop your skills
- Conduct high level and value added conversations with C level and senior executives in prospect accounts
- 1-2 years of full time sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Prior sales prospecting experience (outbound preferable)
- Experience of working in, or selling to C-Level buyers, finance teams, services professionals and / or knowledge of accounting and business processes is a plus
- Motivated, Driven and a self starter...We love those with grit and accountability!
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, team environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
At GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.