SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Customer Success Program Manager
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for driving customer success at scale. As a member of the Customer Success Operations team, you will build programs and processes that support the Customer Success organization. You will use your knowledge of SaaS customer lifecycles, project management, key Customer Success metrics, and business systems to build and rollout programs. Areas of responsibilities will include designing business rules that analyze our customer data, triggering actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers, and developing resources, tools and programs that enable the CSMs to be focused on the highest value client engagement activities.
The individual in this role will use their skills to work with colleagues across the organization to develop a series of ongoing and one-off programs in support of the Customer Success organization. The goal of every program is to provide direct value to our customers and to help them make better decisions.
- Use knowledge of Customer Success to develop programs that capture the customer's attention, drive engagement, make renewals easy, and even drive increased sales by bringing new ideas and use cases to the table.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight for the Customer Success team, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows.
- Partner with Customer Success management and cross-functional teams to define business needs and implement scalable programs.
- Setup, test, and evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases.
- Execute campaigns against a program calendar that aligns the CS organization's message and provides appropriate supporting materials and training.
- Maintain program documentation including project plans, campaign collateral, and change management history.
- 4+ years of program management, marketing or Customer Success experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer lifecycle planning and engagement tactics
- Use of Salesforce.com with exposure to administrative concepts including custom objects, formulas, and reporting helpful
- Gainsight or equivalent experience preferred, or use of another business automation tool at an administrative level
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and geographies
- Strong design and operational implementation skills -- this is a doing role!
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension contribution and equity comp.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.