Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Partners & Integrations Team
We are all about developers - no really! We are the public face for external developers for SurveyMonkey by the Developer Platform (developer.surveymonkey.com). We also build the high traffic, high availability Public APIs for SurveyMonkey (developer.surveymonkey.com/api/v3/). On top of that, we also have the charter to build and expand upon the in-house built Apps and our several hundreds of 3rd party Apps ecosystem (surveymonkey.com/apps). We work with a diverse set of technologies, frameworks and programming languages. We have both the scope and depth of engineering challenges to solve. We're also starting the process of re-envisioning what the future of Developer Platform, Public APIs and Apps looks like for the next few years - which is where you fit in!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a very senior technical teammate who has a passion for solving new and interesting problems. We welcome new ideas and fresh perspectives that you bring with yourself which can help grow our team, and our platform both internally and with our customers. Your contributions will be extremely important to the success of the team through your technical work, experience and leadership. You will oversee the technical strategy and the platform for high impact strategic integrations and solutions that provide high value to our customers. You will report to our Engineering Manager for Partners & Integrations.
- Layout the technical architecture and engineering roadmap for the team across all our services and multiple geographic regions.
- Lead multiple technical projects by working with product managers, UX designers, developers and QA to ensure we build scalable solutions with quality in mind.
- Promote best practices and prioritize learning and identify opportunities to adopt new technologies.
- Guide technical innovation, engineering standards for the team and across the company.
- Be a trusted technical lead for the team in matters of technical architecture and planning.
- 12+ years experience in web application development across the full stack (Frontend and Backend).
- Extensive experience with multiple Frontend & Backend web and cloud technologies.
- Made significant contributions to technical guidelines, architecture and operating procedures for large and high-traffic projects.
- Mentored accomplished engineers ranging from junior to senior levels of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Beautiful event websites