Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to lead organic search efforts for our Surveys business. You will help influence the SEO roadmap and vision, and will make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company.
You will lead a talented team of SEO marketers, and support our internal Product Marketing, Content, Engineering & International teams, and third-party agency partners. Reporting to the Director of SEO within the Growth Marketing organization, this is a great opportunity for an SEO leader looking to take the next step in their career.
- Develop and execute technical, content & linking SEO strategies across SurveyMonkey global sites to drive organic growth
- Lead, mentor & grow a team of SEO marketers as a subject matter leader and a people manager
- Define measurable goals and key metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog; work with marketing, engineering, product & international teams to achieve
- Continually identify new SEO growth opportunities through technical audits, data/traffic analysis and competitive research
- Measure SEO performance of key metrics and deliver regular reports to stakeholders
- Be an SEO evangelist, by educating our teams and developing scalable practices to optimize web properties for search engines
- 8+ years of SEO experience; B2B SaaS experience a plus
- 3+ years of people management in SEO
- Handled large sites with significant organic search traffic
- Bachelors degree; advanced degree a plus
- Experience working with engineers to implement technical SEO changes
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Proficient in Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with technologies such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Tableau & Splunk
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.