Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team provides presale technical and functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. You will report to the leader of global Solutions Engineering team within the Sales organization. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, customer success and security teams internally at SurveyMonkey.
What we're looking for
- A curious, consultative and commercial nature that can introduce a range of solutions in a way that is understood by customers
- A motivated person who helps customers see the value of our platform and products
- A market research industry expert
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise as a market research expert through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey platform, additional solutions, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, market research use cases and integrations
- Scope individual research projects and end-to-end research programs for prospective customers based on their goals
- Demonstrate and promote SurveyMonkey's market research software products and service offerings on sales calls, over webinars and at conferences
- Assist the sales team with customer inquiries around project feasibility, which may also include communicating with vendor partners and running custom incidence rate tests
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Manage proof of concepts, product demos and trials for customers research projects
- Work with the customer and sales team to negotiate contracts, including managing the RFP process for SurveyMonkey's market research business
- Evolve and shape customers' market research strategy beyond their status-quo by identifying limitations with their current market research approach and providing recommendations based on customer success stories
- Use SurveyMonkey software knowledge to configure surveys and participate in the research implementation design, setup and review processes
- Help improve the sales process for the market research pillar by providing feedback and guidance to our teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role, with Sales Engineer experience a significant plus
- 3+ years of professional experience in market research (client or vendor side)
- Experience using DIY market research tools (including survey design and analysis)
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
The best bed for better sleep