Business Development Representative - Solutions
People go bananas to work here.
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Getting feedback from customers is great, but getting feedback you can show off is even better. SurveyMonkey’s TechValidate is the first and only automated platform that collects and transforms customer experience data into credible content (case studies, ROI analyses, customer testimonials, customer reviews) for use across all key marketing and sales communication channels.
We're looking for silver-tongued salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling—and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships—this job's for you!
At TechValidate, the Business Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They also value networking and the benefits of being part of an agile, growing team led by two very successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to executives at select IT tech companies
- Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development
- Interact with prospects and provide high level offering information
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Zero to three years at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome
- Excellent instincts for conversing with technology executives and ability to think on the fly
- Strong work ethic – can commit to a 6-12 month new hire training program and beyond that possess the desire to master the art of selling using a very effective yet unconventional selling system
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred
TechValidate is located a quick counter-commute from San Francisco. Our offices are located in a vibrant neighborhood of Emeryville (6401 Hollis Street, Suite 150), and it is easily accessible via BART and the Emery Go-Round, a free shuttle that stops directly in front of TechValidate.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Business Analyst - Advertising
Time Inc., London
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Tucson, AZ
Sales Development Representative
Eventbrite, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, Atlanta, Georgia
Time Inc., New York, NY