Customer Success System Administrator
SurveyMonkey, Salt Lake City, Utah
People go bananas to work here.
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Customer Success Operations Team
Our Operations team is the foundation of the Customer Success Group (CSG). We manage the systems and processes that enable CSG to grow and ensure our customer-facing teams are focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals.
What we're looking for
The Customer Success Systems Administrator monitors and maintains SurveyMonkey's Customer Success technical environment. Reporting to the Customer Success Operations Manager, the Systems Administrator will oversee the daily monitoring and maintenance of Customer Success tools, with a focus on data integrity, system hygiene and performance, and stability. You will contribute to our success by designing and reviewing business rules that analyze our customer data and triggering actions for the customer success team to engage with customers. You will strengthen our team by bringing your curiosity, passion for customer success, and experience with process building to every project you work on.
- Oversee the performance and stability of Gainsight and other customer success tools through active monitoring and reporting of key processes and metrics related to system health
- Configure and deploy new workflows in Gainsight for the Customer Success team, including system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards, journeys, and business rules
- Design, QA, and deploy business rules that analyze customer data to trigger actions for customer-facing teams to proactively engage with customers at the right time
- Standardize and manage documentation of our essential processes, including QA, mapping, and business requirement documents
- Make recommendations to increase efficiency through the development and adoption of system administration best practices
- 2+ years of experience working in an equivalent role in a Customer Success or Operations environments for a software company.
- Certified Gainsight administrator desired, or equivalent experience with another business automation tool at an administrative level.
- Experience with Salesforce.com for 2+ years with exposure to administrative concepts including custom objects, formulas, and reporting -- Salesforce admin certification a big plus!
- Experience managing complex projects involving multiple partners and milestones.
- Experience documenting processes and maintaining an active repository of internal resources.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can succeed. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager-Evergreen
App Annie, Remote: APAC region (Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, Sh...