Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Our name: SurveyMonkey. It’s memorable. It’s recognized. It’s the world’s leading survey platform. And—let's not overlook the obvious—it has the word Monkey in it. Our brand is 20 million people strong thanks to savvy marketers who know how to connect with all kinds of audiences. From online and product marketers to communications gurus, our marketing team champions our customers to build brand awareness, launch new products, and keep the business humming. Jazzed? We are too—drop us a line and pitch us your personal value prop!
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive the growth of SurveyMonkey’s self-service survey platform to help individuals and organizations around the world make smarter decisions.
You have an understanding of all aspects of product marketing and marketing channels and have an uncanny ability to tell the world the story of our product. Your core responsibilities include driving growth of our self-service survey platform by developing and executing go-to-market strategies for new product launches. You will also be optimizing our customer’s experience, and A/B testing messaging. You should have experience in growth-focused product marketing for self-service subscription services, plus an exceptional track record of developing and launching products through close collaboration with Marketing, Product, UX, Growth, Engineering, and Business Development.
- Grow the usage of our self-service survey platform by individuals and organizations around the world
- Develop and execute marketing strategies with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
- Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, UX, Growth, Engineering, and Business Development
- 4+ years in internet technology and SaaS Product Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Deep knowledge of marketing at different points of the product life-cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and large/mature products
- Strong understanding of the different marketing channels in digital marketing
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational (tactical) levels
- International experience is a plus
- Understanding of brand development including voice and visual branding is a plus
SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Performance Marketing
DoorDash, San Francisco
Originals Publicity - Spain
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Jr. Content Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Director/Senior Manager, Acquisition
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Social Media Intern - Portland
Yelp, Portland, OR
International PR Manager Tech/IT (m/f)