Sales Enablement Intern - Summer 2021 (Virtual)
People go bananas to work here.
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Sales Enablement team
The Sales Enablement team provides our global sales reps with the resources, knowledge, and training they need to attain their targets and growing in their sales careers. Sales Enablement is part of the Global Sales Operations team, which is a diverse team that leads a variety of impactful areas within the Sales Organization. The Sales Enablement intern will report to the Senior Director, Sales Enablement.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a motivated, creative person with a passion for learning and development to support our sales training content strategy. With our entire sales organization now working from home, our reps rely on having quick and easy access to the content they need to do their job. You'll bring a fresh eye to our training content and help us update it to reflect current trends in content creation and make it more helpful.
- Create and launch a new video hub for our sales training video content
- Develop a list of playlist topics and visual branding for each (for example: tools tips, best practices, motivational videos)
- Edit our existing video content and record/edit new content to fill the playlists
- Partner with members of the sales enablement team, sales organization, and several sales support departments
- Develop a communications plan to promote awareness and ongoing usage of the hub
- Outstanding project management and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- A passion and knack for video content and social media strategy
- Experience with design tools such as Canva, Camtasia, Filmora, Photoshop, and ability to quickly learn how to use new software for content creation and management (for example: Articulate, Highspot)
- Passionate about learning and development, training techniques, and adult education.
- Prior exposure to marketing and branding is a plus
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.