Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Build what users want next—before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product pros who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
The respondent experience sits at the heart of everything we do at SurveyMonkey. We collect over 3 million responses per day and we are passionate about providing the best possible experience to every respondent.
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the Respondent Experience team. You will work with a team which deeply cares about user experience and is never satisfied with the status quo. You will work cross-functionally with engineers, UX designers, marketers, and data analysts to develop new experiences on both desktop and mobile impacting millions of people daily.
- Ideate, define, prioritize, and deliver delightful experiences for respondents. Own and drive projects from start to finish
- Set the product and strategic vision for the future of the respondent experience
- Run user research, gather input from stakeholders, and build detailed product specifications
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with a team of passionate engineers and UX designers through iterative releases
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Product Management (SaaS or B2C preferred)
- You have exceptional design sense, advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning, and do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful
- You are technical enough to investigate metric anomaly with analysts and brainstorm architecture options with engineers
- You have excellent business acumen and deep user empathy
- You have strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance, and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You excel at communicating your ideas to others in both verbal and written form
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Digital Product Designer – Hotel Search
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Director of Design (Product)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA
Technical Program Manager- Product Engineering
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Group Product Manager - Ecosystem Partner Platform
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Team Manager, Catalog Operations
Instacart, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Core Services
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY