Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Build what users want next—before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product pros who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey’s Growth team drives business growth via experimentation and data-driven insights. We are responsible for increasing conversion, acquisition, engagement, and retention throughout the end-to-end customer funnel while creating a world-class experimentation platform.
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the Growth team. You will work in a fast-paced, high-impact team which is never satisfied with the status quo. You will work cross-functionally with engineers, UX designers, marketers, and data analysts to develop and test new experiences, help users realize the full potential of our product, scale our experimentation platform, and optimize monetization opportunities.
- Define and drive A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Set the vision, evangelize Growth internally, and own our experimentation platform
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with a team of passionate engineers, data analysts, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Prepare recommendations and present findings from experiment data to executive stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Product Management (SaaS or B2C preferred)
- You have experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
- You have a good understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
- You have strong analytical skills. You understand cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance, and know how to derive insights from large amounts of data
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You have excellent business acumen and deep user empathy
- You excel at communicating your ideas to others in both verbal and written form
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Consumer Products
BuzzFeed, New York
Technical Product Manager, TechOps
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Tech Ops Specialist, Production Ops - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Glossier, New York, NY
Instaply, Barcelona, Spain
Sr. Product Designer (PS Core)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA