Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We are on a mission to build the world's best analysis, insights and reporting features for our survey platform. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Insights product, which includes our current Benchmarks product as well as building new products that surface actionable insights from survey responses. This is a high-visibility product area within SurveyMonkey and is critical to driving engagement and retention within our customer base.
SurveyMonkey Benchmarks helps our customers understand their survey results in context of other organizations in their industry or geography and make better decisions.You will have end-to-end ownership of the Benchmarks product roadmap, with responsibility for both defining the product strategy and owning its execution. You will build new products and features that align with and influence the overall product strategy of the Data Visualization, Analysis & Insights eco-system. You will partner cross-functionally with other PMs, engineering, design, legal, marketing, finance and business development.
- Own the Benchmarks product roadmap and help drive the Data Visualization, Analysis & Insights product roadmap.
- Conduct market & user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Deeply understand the needs of existing and target customers; define use cases, business processes, and detailed product requirements
- Actively seek out data (qualitative and quantitative) to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Partner with other PMs, Engineering, UX, QA and cross-functional business teams to deliver delightful experiences for our customers and great business outcomes for SurveyMonkey.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management required - preferably in consumer internet products
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent execution skills: ability to drive projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience building large-scale data products using AI/ML/NLP preferred
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Platform Product Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Product Manager - Showcase
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Growth
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - Monetization Platform
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Senior Product Designer
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA