Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Does _surveymonkey_ speak to you? Then you’re probably just who we need to help us build interesting, scalable solutions (and create maintainable systems that stand the test of time). See your code go live right away--and have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come. More importantly, we’re a friendly bunch looking for a teammate, not a lone wolf. If you're looking to own an integral part of our system, let's chat!
Our UI Platform team is growing! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that loves building shared UI components (think design system!) and front-end libraries powering our entire platform and suite of products. We also love engineers who have a great passion for performance. If you have experience and find great reward in optimizing every single byte, we would love to talk to you. The opportunity is essential to our product roadmap and will play an important role in creating and optimizing advanced features. Every engineer here at SurveyMonkey gets a chance to contribute cool and innovative new features that hit production fast, so you'll have plenty of chance to watch as features you worked roll out and help improve the lives of literally millions of users.
- 4+ years architecting front-end applications.
- Experience developing cross-application design patterns.
- A core understanding of React, State Management (redux, mobX) and Sass
- Experience building reusable code and libraries in React.
- Strong command of web standards, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- A good eye for UX and Product.
- Must work well in a diverse team to collaborate on a complete, end-to-end experience.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate closely with peers, culture of code reviews and writing tech specs (Not a solo hacker)
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent
- Experience with asset build pipelines
- Experience developing with virtual machines using Vagrant and VirtualBox
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer - Netflix Labs
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Senior Data Engineer
Lumosity, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer - Test
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Senior Data Architect
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Systems Engineer - Argo
Cloudflare, Champaign, IL