Senior Analyst – Corporate Strategic Finance
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo, CA/US- Remote
People go bananas to work here.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Corporate Strategic Planning & Analysis Team
We are a dynamic team of former investment bankers, data analysts, and technology finance professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that come with rapid scaling. Our mission is to serve as the air traffic controller of the FP&A team, bringing together people, data and insights so we can guide decisions and promote the outcomes that maximize shareholder value.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a professional to influence decisions and shape outcomes at speed. You are innately curious, love to synthesize data into actionable insights and passionate about driving automation. You will get a birds-eye view into the strategy and operations of the entire company and be an essential part of telling our story to our leadership team and investors.
- Partner with our Go To Market and Business Intelligence teams to improve the evolution of our critical operational metrics (bookings, pipeline, retention rates, renewal rates, churn, etc) that shape decisions made by our executive team
- Partner within our Strategic Planning and Analysis to provide dedicated partner support
- Work with our Investor Relations team on market analysis and conducting peer benchmarking analysis
- Support the evolution and maintenance of strategic models such as the Long Range Plan, Guidance Model, and Scenario Planning
- Help manage the entire SurveyMonkey P&L, annual financial planning process, and monthly / quarterly reporting to our executives and Board of Directors
- You have 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting or experience within the finance team of a technology company
- You pride yourself on your spreadsheet skills and ability to create robust models from large datasets to reach actionable conclusions
- You can translate complex concepts into simple takeaways and are not hesitant to voice your point of view
- You excel at solving problems end-to-end - identifying the people and information you need, structuring the analysis and connecting the dots to tell a compelling story
- You are passionate about taking something that's good and making it great
- Team environments are your jam; you leave your attitude and ego at the door.
- Completing projects from end-to-end excites you
- You are curious and want to learn more about SaaS business models and metrics
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.