Solutions Consultant - Market Research
SurveyMonkey, Ottawa, Canada/Canada - Remote
People go bananas to work here.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
This position can be located in the EST and CST time zones.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team provides presale technical and functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. You will report to the leader of global Solutions Engineering team within the Sales organization. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, customer success and security teams internally at Momentive.
What we're looking for
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
- A curious, consultative and commercial nature that can introduce a range of solutions in a way that is understood by customers
- A motivated person who helps customers see the value of our platform and products
- A market research industry expert
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise as a market research expert through the buying process including knowledge of the Momentive's Market Research Solutions, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, market research use cases and integrations
- Use in-depth product and research knowledge to scope individual research projects and end-to-end research programs for prospective customers based on their objectives
- Demonstrate and promote Momentive's market research software products and service offerings on sales calls, over webinars and at conferences
- Assist the sales team with customer inquiries around project feasibility, which may also include communicating with vendor partners and running custom incidence rate tests
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Manage proof of concepts including survey design review, sampling design and project execution for prospective customers
- Work with the customer and sales team to negotiate contracts, including managing the RFP process for Momentive's market research business
- Evolve and shape customers' market research strategy beyond their status-quo by identifying limitations with their current market research approach and providing recommendations based on customer success stories
- Help improve the sales process for the market research pillar by providing feedback and guidance to our teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 3+ years professional experience in a client-facing role, with Sales Engineer experience a significant plus
- 3+ years of professional experience in market research (client or vendor side)
- Experience using DIY market research tools (including survey design and analysis)
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.
Want to learn more about SurveyMonkey? Visit SurveyMonkey's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.