Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Surveys are nothing without people to take them, and SurveyMonkey Audience makes it easy to find respondents from around the world. SurveyMonkey Audience lets you access a reliable survey panel that allows you run your own market research in minutes. Pick your audience. Send your survey. Analyze real-time results. It’s that easy.
Does _surveymonkey_ speak to you? Then you’re probably just who we need to help us build interesting, scalable solutions (and create maintainable systems that stand the test of time). See your code go live right away — and have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come. More importantly, we’re a friendly bunch looking for a teammate, not a lone wolf. If you're looking to own an integral part of our system, let's chat!
Our Audience Engineering team leverages SurveyMonkey’s core survey platform to power SurveyMonkey Audience. SurveyMonkey Audience allows small businesses to quickly and affordably get feedback from real customers. Our platform finds and matches survey takers to potential surveys based on demographic search criteria in real time. Anyone can sign up to take surveys and we donate money to charity for each survey completed. Since launching, we’ve donated over $9 million dollars to charity.
- Coordinate a team to build and maintain high-volume mobile apps across Android and iOS
- Top-to-bottom ownership of launching new offerings and managing new features, including crafting technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and keeping tabs on post-release metrics
- Build and support scalable, high quality APIs
- Help grow SurveyMonkey Contribute in new markets (international) and devices (mobile)
- Mobile development experience on iOS and Android with preference on familiarity with B2C app priorities
- Hands-on project management experience, effectively coordinating multiple stakeholders and teams
- Strong communication skills to collaborate closely with peers, culture of code reviews and writing tech specs
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environment for troubleshooting, profiling and performance tuning
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent
- 5+ years of programming experience
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, helping customers collect 2.8 million online survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionized the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, easy and affordable for everyone.