At Survios, we’ve helped bring VR to the mainstream with the #1-selling sci-fi title Raw Data, the technologically innovative Sprint Vector, and the most successful funding rounds in the industry.
We are looking for testers that are familiar with VR and enjoy working with a team in a fast paced, and ever changing environment. This position is full-time with benefits. You should be a passionate QA tester that wants to not just be a tester but wants to grow within the discipline.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS QA EXPERIENCE
- Test and debug pre-released game software for bugs and platform compliance violations
- Document bugs into databases in a clear and concise manner as well as maintain ownership of the bugs you’ve written.
- Perform various testing methodologies to ensure the best possible product is released. This includes, but is not limited to: Ad hocing, test case scenarios, checklists, and playtests.
- Install, set-up and maintain VR hardware and equipment including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR systems.
- Communicate with development as well as other teams within the studio.
- Explain and demo various titles in house or at events.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while holding the same quality standards.
- Can work and communicate well on both single player and multiplayer game aspects
- Follow direction from leadership but also be a self starter when necessary
- Minimum 3 years experience as video game QA tester.
- Experience with Atlassian product suite including JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking databases like DevTrack, DevTest, Jira and/or Bugzilla
- Experience with writing and executing test cases
- Strong communication skills - verbally and written
- Strong understanding of PlayStation 4, Xbox One and/or PC testing
- Has passion for Virtual Reality games and supporting game development.
- Experience testing across multiple platforms
- Experience with compliance testing
- Have shipped at least two titles
- Familiarity with both Multiplayer and single player testing
- Experience and familiarity with Survios’ released and upcoming titles
- Ability to stand and play Active VR games for extended periods of time
OUR STORY In March 2012 we launched Project Holodeck as an interdisciplinary effort at the University of Southern California, bringing together a team of technical artists and engineers to tackle big challenges such as avatar embodiment, positional movement, 3DUI, and game design for VR. As our final project we developed one of the first full-motion VR games ever, called Wild Skies. Soon enough we were able to build a truly immersive VR environment that was intuitive, engaging, and (we think) super entertaining.
Want to learn more about Survios? Visit Survios's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Systems Engineer, Prototyping
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Junior Software Engineer (Contractor)
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Senior Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Chicago, Illinois
Desktop Systems Engineer
Acquia, Pune, India
Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/x)