At Survios, we’ve helped bring VR to the mainstream with the #1-selling sci-fi title Raw Data, the technologically innovative Sprint Vector, and the most successful funding rounds in the industry.
Survios is looking for a QA Tester with a tremendous passion for virtual reality video games and applications.
- MUST HAVE SONY TRC EXPERIENCE
- Test and debug pre-released game software for software bugs and platform compliance violations
- Document program defects into bug tracking databases
- Perform regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Install, set-up and maintain VR hardware and equipment including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR systems.
- Set up and demo VR games to clients and other individuals.
- Minimum 2 years experience as video game QA tester
- Experience with Atlassian product suite including JIRA, HipChat and Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking databases like DevTrack, DevTest, Jira and/or Bugzilla
- Strong understanding of PlayStation 4, Xbox One and/or PC testing
- Experience using PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Valve products.
- High School graduate or equivalent required; Associate degree and additional college coursework preferred
- Passion for Virtual Reality video games and supporting game development infrastructure.
- Experience installing, setting up and using VR hardware and equipment like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and/or PlayStation VR systems.
- Experience with PS4 Compliance testing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
OUR STORY In March 2012 we launched Project Holodeck as an interdisciplinary effort at the University of Southern California, bringing together a team of technical artists and engineers to tackle big challenges such as avatar embodiment, positional movement, 3DUI, and game design for VR. As our final project we developed one of the first full-motion VR games ever, called Wild Skies. Soon enough we were able to build a truly immersive VR environment that was intuitive, engaging, and (we think) super entertaining.
Want to learn more about Survios? Visit Survios's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Copenhagen, Denmark
Senior Data Engineer
.NET Developer (Sitecore)
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Foursquare, New York