Account Executive, Corporate
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an Inside Sales role and understand the art of cold and warm calls- you know how to close deals over the phone.
- You are goal-oriented and metrics-driven, you have a proven track record of building robust pipelines to meet or exceed quota.
- You are technologically savvy and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our solutions in order to do a compelling demo.
- You have experience tracking deals in salesforce or a similar CRM for reporting and forecasting purposes.
- You have strong business acumen with an ability to build and manage great relationships within the recruiting community.
- You are coachable, determined and have a go-getter attitude.
- Ability to travel a couple times a quarter.
About the Role
- Work with a database of warm and cold leads to target new markets, evangelizing our solutions.
- Grow new business with existing clients and leverage our impressive brand name to build new relationships.
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities, leveraging specialty resources and partners.
- Continuously analyze sales forecasts and appropriately modify based on outcomes.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
The best bed for better sleep