Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Conduct "train-the-trainer" style working session on basic product functionality, including but not limited to system overview, tools, and/or advanced modules.
- Consult with client regularly on best practices for implementation and configuration. Identify and propose creative configurations when existing system functionality doesn’t match client’s stated expectations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and stay up-to-date with ongoing product releases.
- Travel to client sites to conduct trainings or complete implementation tasks, when applicable and assigned.
- Responsible for the onboarding of assigned new clients from kickoff to adoption and serve as the new clients’ primary contact through all onboarding.
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout all interactions with clients.
- Analyze client requirements to develop appropriate training, scheduling, and customization strategies.
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
- Communicate deliverables, required tasks, and timelines regularly to client to help keep the implementation process on schedule.
- Review system prior to launch and communicate remaining pre-launch tasks and any identified weaknesses in system setup to client.
- Communicate with client post-launch to verify that implementation training and support needs have been addressed and that client is satisfied with system functionality and utilization.
- Communicate with Client Relationship Specialist any noted relationship issues or requests to change system configuration as specified in contract.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off to the Client Relationship Specialist following completion of implementation.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects.
- Coordinate with Professional Services department to implement custom solutions.
- BA/BS degree in a related field required; MA/MS degree preferred
- 2 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment
- Strong oral/written communication, analytical and organizational skills
- High integrity and an unyielding commitment to compliance and innovation
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.