Symplicity, Salt lake city, Utah
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Responsible for growing business with existing Symplicity clients.
- Demonstrate leadership building and managing teams in support of client opportunities.
- Proactively position a positive business outcome to the clients’ current business problem.
- Drive and execute market and account management activities, qualifying and developing sales opportunities, leveraging specialty resources and partners.
- Drive vertical expertise within the segment and facilitate feedback to the product group and business operations on client requirements.
- Engage strategic partners for resources, fulfillment, and account management.
- Continuously analyze sales forecasts and appropriately modify based on outcomes.
- 3-5 years’ relevant software sales experience.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time. (Two trips per month for 2-3 days each.)
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas, and revenue targets; experience selling to Higher-education clients.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical business solutions based on enterprise understanding of the clients’s operational capability and total asset/value portfolio.
- Experience tracking activities in CRM system.
- Extensive experience managing higher-education relationships in major accounts at a senior level.
- Strong business acumen with network of existing clients, partners and business contacts.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.