Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- 5+ years of software B2B / enterprise product strategy or product management experience, in an agile environment
- Ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results drive environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and prospective customers
- Monitor competitive landscape, anticipate competitive response to changing market dynamics and proactively develop strategies to combat activity.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (primarily Development, Design, Quality Assurance, Client Success, and Marketing) to drive a solution set through market requirements, customer validation, and competitive positioning
- Define and analyze data to determine success of new/existing features to support their future development.
- Work cross functionally with the broader business and effectively communicate product vision and strategy, execute on the strategy and lead go to market efforts for new products and features.
- Plan and execute product announcements and help coordinate beta testing of features/products.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.