Content Marketing Specialist
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Develop quality content and nurturing leads, which will result in sales pipeline creation and retention.
- Create and maintain an editorial content calendar aligned with marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all content is consistent in terms of quality, style, voice, and optimized for search, and user experience purposes across channels.
- Play an analytical role in measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of content.
- Leverage various internal data, market data, and credible third-party insights in order to develop content, topics, and themes that promote the business, accelerate the sales cycle, and power marketing programs.
- Work collaboratively with digital/demand marketing, product marketing, sales, and other functions within the business in order to ensure that all the content produced is aligned with the business values and objectives.
- Work with design resources in the development of creative concepts that will ensure alignment between content and design.
- Consult with the Director of Ecommerce, sales leadership, and the business’s stakeholders in identifying appropriate content audience, channels, timing, and messages.
- Play a lead role in the writing, oversight, and coordination of communications directed at key partnerships and media potential.
- Includes email, social media, newsletters, service communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Public Relations, Psychology, English, or other related field and/or equivalent education/experience.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a B2B/C content creator or held a position in the marketing team, preferably as a Content Marketer.
- Experience with social media management, and video editing.
- Ability to evaluate pipeline impact on content created.
- Creative abilities to produce engaging and compelling content within budget.
- Communication skills must be exceptionally good, both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks with ease, work independently as well as with a team, have an ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented setting.
- Highly adaptable to change in the market.
- Able to form strong and meaningful relationships with media personnel, collaborators, stakeholders, and customers.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.