Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Help us build and optimize our current Netsuite system. Come in with a vision and work cross functionally to achieve that vision over time.
- Customize workflows to pull reports on order-to-cash, invoicing and GI. We need this set up in multiple currency for four global offices.
- Teach us how to take reporting from painful to magical. Pull reports as needed.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure we are inputting the right data to the right places at the right intervals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years Certified Sr NetSuite Administrator
- Strong Financial background (order-to-cash, invoicing, GL, multiple currency)
- Ability to customize workflows to achieve desired outcomes
- Experienced in 3rd party application integration (Churn-Zero, ZenDesk, HubSpot)
- Experience in both ERP and CRM NetSuite components
- Works independently with little supervisor
- Ability to create a long term vision based on the business needs; plus the execution of that vision
- Ability to work with Company Executives and Board Members
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!