Junior Client Support Specialist
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Become a CareerHub/UniHub functional expert with end-to-end knowledge of the system.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 support to customers.
- Help clients in their continued use and adoption of CareerHub
- Maintain customer case information within the Symplicity support portal.
- Triage cases from case tickets logged & phone calls.
- Identify potential software bugs and capture these within JIRA and assist the engineering team as required to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Assist in client projects as required.
- Support client training & enablement programs.
- Provide internal team enablement from time to time.
- Assist with the delivery of webinars and other client engagement programs.
- Other Duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills across all mediums – online, email/ticket, phone & f2f.
- Friendly & consultative client engagement manner.
- High attention to detail & solution-oriented mindset.
- Thrive in a high performing team.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to hunt for information or answers when required.
- Strong technical acumen
- Knowledge of JIRA, Programming, HTML, CSS, SQL would be a bonus
- Understanding of university ecosystems would be a bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one